ORWARN Members

    Get Emergency Help »


View ORWARN's DRAFT version of a 
fillable form for requesting emergency



Authorized Representative of both the requesting and responding Utility Member can track approved cost associated with sending/receiving mutual aid and authorizing deployment and reception of the assistance. This form is used with Attachment B when a Responding Utility is located and agrees it has resources to send.