ORWARN 2010 Annual Report
Jun 23, 2011 7:50 am
The Oregon WARN was formalized in 2006, the fifth WARN in the nation. At the close of 2010, 94 water and wastewater utilities were ORWARN members. Review this years major accomplishments in the 2010 Annual Report including:
- Gained 9 utility members
- Created a Treasurer position which is appointed by the board.
- Membership approved selling advertising space on website.
- Presented at 5 trainings.
- Held 1 table top exercise and 1 full‐scale exercise.
- Annual conference in Ashland, OR, for 65 attendees.
- Became a committee of the Pacific Northwest Section of American Water Works Associations.
- Formalized an Operations Plan outlining activities needed to for a successful deployment.